Because of some issues with the pen holder, which I made out of ribbon, I revised my previous easel booklet. I put the pen holder on the side and used paper instead. I also turned the top portion of the front into a pocket (seen below). Now, when you open it, the pen stands out at an angle, which I find pretty cute.
I also found the time to make another easel card booklet. This time, I didn’t put in a pen holder because I couldn’t find a good way to add it on. I’m still juggling around different ways to make a pen holder. For this green one, I turned the top portion of the front into a side pocket. The inside display is still blank since I am not sure what I want to do with it. This one took a few hours to make because I bumped into some issues, but at least I am getting quicker at making them. I really love the paper for this one; it is simply gorgeous.
Thanks for reading!